Tuesday, July 12, 2005

IS IT SINKING IN YET??

If you're European, you might rationalize the bombings in Spain as an effort (successful) to convince Spain to pull their troops from Iraq.

You might also rationalize the recent bombings in London the same way.

But the killing of Theo van Gogh in Amsterdam cannot be rationalized away.

The rantings of his admitted killer must be understood by all Europeans who think the "war with Islam" is a war with the US and UK.

Here's a sampling:

Mohammed Bouyeri also turned to Van Gogh's mother, Anneke, in court and told her: "I don't feel your pain."

"I can't feel for you because I think you're a nonbeliever," he said.

"I did it out of conviction," Bouyeri said. "If I ever get free, I would do it again."

Too bad there's no death penalty over there. This nutjob is only 27, so he has many years left to live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home