Monday, June 20, 2005

FOX HUNTING

A favorite target of any left/liberal rant is Fox News. After all, it's part of the "vast right-wing conspiracy."

So why does an arch-liberal like Clintonite Susan Estrich work at Fox rather than CNN?

I'll let her explain:

Three times as many people watch Fox every day as watch CNN. There were certainly times during the last campaign where I disagreed with decisions made by young producers working at Fox. But without exception, every time I raised an issue, I won – I saw it as my job to teach off the air, as much as to talk on the air. If anyone disagreed, the joke was that I would tell them to set their stopwatches and transfer me to Roger, so they could time how long it would take me to get their decisions reversed.

Hmm -- doesn't that define "fair and balanced?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home