Tuesday, May 17, 2005

CLEAR PROOF (AGAIN) THAT NEWSWEEK SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED

With the current firestorm raging, perhaps we should revisit this little tidbit about Newsweek and its "ethics."

By Newsweek standards, it was perfectly OK to go with a bogus story about flushing the Koran down the toilet that directly resulted in many deaths.

This is the same Newsweek that saw first hand that John Kerry and his campaign were a total disaster, yet they saw fit to keep this information "secret" until after the election. After all, they made a deal with the Kerry campaign to only report "good" news. Despicable.

It's times like this that I wish I subscribed to magazines or newspapers (I don't -- I don't even read them unless I'm bored at the doctor's office) just to have the pleasure of canceling my subscription.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home