Monday, April 25, 2005

SOMEONE HELP ME

I need a word that expresses a state of mind that is a combination of cluelessness, denial and liberal.

Whatever that word me be, it aptly describes a whole host of folks who are now stammering faint praise for Bush, while still bashing him.

Victor Davis Hanson takes aim at a number of these "clueless, denying liberals" and hits them squarely in the kill zone.

I especially like the moronic comments made by Clintonite Nancy Soderberg who said (and I have to quote it directly, otherwise you wouldn't believe it):

“I have to say. . . . Well, there’s still Iran and North Korea, don’t forget. There’s still hope for the rest of us. . . . There’s always hope that this might not work.” (My emphasis.)

There's always hope this might not work!?!?!!?

There, you have it. An honest liberal. One who believes it would be a good thing if "Bush fails" in Iraq. Loads of sympathy for the Iraqi people in that little slip of the tongue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home