Thursday, April 21, 2005

IDIOCY ALIVE AND WELL ON THE AMERICAN CAMPUS

Sorry I missed this one when it first published in February. This, I believe, is from the same student newspaper where one of their young idiots wrote an editorial about a recent story from Iraq of a soldier who lost his life while saving many of his buddies' lives. In that piece the writer said he got what he deserved.

In this piece, it's closer to home -- it's about "supporting the troops", and why this little moron and his buddies enjoy ripping "support out troops" decals off cars. If I read a few more of these, I think I might begin to get excited about the idea of reinstating the draft, except doing away with student deferments. Last time around (you know, Viet Nam), most "draft dodgers" used the college campus as the best way to avoid the draft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home