Friday, October 08, 2004

THIS IS SERIOUS

In the past few days there have been multiple instances of attacks on the offices of the Bush/Cheney campaign.

I'm not talking about picketing, I'm talking about everything from unlawful trespass to the use of firearms. Two of the five instances I've read about have involved representatives from labor unions. Conspiracy? Who knows?

I have also heard many anecdotal comments (here in Ohio) about people with Bush/Cheney stickers on their car getting them "keyed", having people drive pass them and give them the finger, etc.

So I began to take notice and can report that in the past couple of weeks, driving for at least 1500 miles on Ohio freeways all over the state, I have seen very, very few Bush/Cheney stickers. By contrast, Kerry/Edward stickers are prevalant.

However, many cars have either yellow ribbon stickers ("Support Our Troops") or red/white/blue ribbon stickers ("God Bless America"). Also, I haven't seen a single vehicle with a Kerry/Edwards sticker and a ribbon.

Could it be? Yep -- I think the ribbon is the "stealth" Bush/Cheney sticker. Heh, heh, heh -- there are a lot of them out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home