Friday, July 09, 2004

I'VE BEEN LOOKING AT THE WRONG GUYS

Ever since the US air marshal program has been in effect, I've always checked out the guys getting on airplanes I was about the fly on to see if I could spot them.

I'd guessed that they would try to look as "normal" as possible, that most of them would be fairly young, fit, athletic and but have that "look" in their eyes. You know, the guy wearing the jeans and leather jacket, carrying a backpack, looking nonchalant, but checking out everyone.

There have been a few times I was convinced I spotted one, but now I realize I've been looking for them in all the wrong clothes. I never presumed they'd be wearing coats/suits and ties.

Now that I (and every terrorist in the world) know what to look for, I bet I see one on my next flight.

Lose the ties, guys.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home